TP3 is the leader in Knowledge and Productivity Improvement (KPI), a term representing the integration of two previously discrete disciplines ― learning expertise and information management ― to maximise the effectiveness of human capital, processes and organisations.
TP3 is on a constant journey to discover, learn, and explore issues and opportunities facing Australian organisations, and we share lots of these explorations here on our website.
Click on the window on the right for a 2-minute tour of the many treasures that our website offers.
The TP3 story began 30 years ago when two companies were born in the 1980s in response to the personal computer revolution and the increasing volume of information. And it was in this same spirit of entrepreneurship that TP3 and award-winning digital learning firm Purple Learning merged in 2013. Click here for our full story.
TP3 has an unmatched 30 years of experience in learning and professional services with Australia’s largest corporations and government departments. We are:
We're proud that our work for our clients has been recognised in Awards around the world.
- Diamond Winner x 2: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Emerald Winner x 2: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Sapphire Winner: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Highly Commended: Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Finalist: Best Use of Technology for Learning — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Winner: Internal Communication and Training category — Gold Quill Awards 2014 (USA)
- Finalist: eLearning Achievement category — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2014 (Australia)
- Winner: Enterprise Sector — eLearning Excellence Awards 2013 (Australia)
- Winner: Corporate eLearning — eLearning Excellence Awards 2012 (Australia)
- Winner: Export eLearning — eLearning Excellence Awards 2012 (Australia)
- Finalist: eLearning Development Company of the Year — eLearning Age Awards 2012 (England)
- Finalist: Excellence in the Production of Learning Content, Private Sector — eLearning Age Awards 2012 (England)
- Runner-up: Best Learning Program Online — LearnX Awards 2012 (Asia-Pacific)
- Runner-up: Top HR Service Provider — Human Capital Magazine 2010 (Australia)
- Winner: Best Training Venue — LearnX Awards 2006 (Asia-Pacific)
In 2013, we were acknowledged for our approach to designing and developing a program for Australia Post’s awards-based employees. It offered them the opportunity to play an active role in their own career development with skills and knowledge delivered via eLearning. Click here to read more about the project.
Do you want learning that not only engages your learners but leads its industry? Contact us today!